We look forward to welcoming community members back to the UBC Learning Exchange. The health and safety of all visitors and employees is very important to us. We have implemented new protocols as we begin to slowly and safely re-open our facility. Please read the following information carefully.
For your safety, the UBC Learning Exchange has implemented the following changes:
- Significantly reduced on-site activities
- Increased cleaning measures
- Rearranged space to promote physical distancing
- Temporarily suspended coffee and tea access
- Added new safety procedures for all visitors (see below) including mandatory use of non-medical masks.
- Check our website for on-site activities that are currently being offered
- Please ensure that you can answer “no” to the following questions:
- Do you have cold or flu-like symptoms?
- In the last 14 days, have you tested positive for COVID-19 or are you a close contact with someone who has?
- Have you travelled internationally in the last 14 days?
- Have you been advised to self-isolate?
- Stay 2 metres apart
- Wear a face mask at all times while indoors
- Wash or sanitize hands frequently
- Avoid touching your face with unwashed hands
- Cough or sneeze into the bend of your elbow
- We will ask you to provide your name and contact information to aid in contact tracing
- Do not eat or drink (except water)
- Please only bring belongings that can easily fit under a chair
The UBC Learning Exchange’s full COVID-19 Safety Plan is here.