The Learning Exchange is a welcoming space that is both part of UBC and part of the community.
- Support for meetings, classes and research-related activities
- Free bookings for academic activities
- Private small rooms (1-5 people) and semi-private large rooms (up to 30 people)
- Space encourages groups to mix—students can have meaningful informal interactions with community members
- Staff trained to support student and community learning
- Bookable workstations and full UBC wireless connectivity
Please contact Angela Towle to discuss further and arrange a visit.